gis-l: SDE / ArcIMS services (mostly) restored

Watson, Jonathan Jonathan.Watson at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Oct 30 09:11:09 EDT 2007

GIS users,

The production SDE server is still having problems, but we've managed to
start most of the SDE instances and most of the ArcIMS web mapping sites.

However, the following services are still unavailable:

DataCatalog

WebShapeLite (cannot display Managed Entities)

We will let the community know when full services have been restored.

OTIS/GIS