gis-l: Updated FDOT layers in DataCatalog/DataMiner

Cowder, Shirley Shirley.Cowder at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Aug 25 15:05:31 EDT 2008

Hey Guys - Please replace my name on your list with Thorin Foster (Foster_TD)
I will be retiring from DEP and doing consulting work as of August 29th.
It has been  great to work with you and I cannot thank you enough for your
assistance through the years.  J

Please see below.

Good Afternoon All -  It is with great pleasure and excitement that I
announce to you my replacement, and your new DCSA for the Southwest District,
Thorin Foster.  Thorin has consistently proved to be a invaluable part of the
IT Staff in providing excellent support and service to the Southwest District
during the past 4 years.  He has consistently achieved over and above the
expectations of his present job duties and responsibilities.  I know he will
be a great asset to our District and the Agency in his new position as your
DCSA and I am thrilled to leave you in such capable hands.   Please join me
in congratulating Thorin!

Shirley

Shirley C. Cowder

Distributed Computer Systems Admin.