gis-l: Epic31 down - all GIS services unavailable

Bokey, Aparna Aparna.Bokey at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Aug 27 13:01:14 EDT 2008

GIS users,

Epic31 is currently down, and as a result, all GIS services are unavailable.
This includes:

-MapDirect and all web mapping applications
-Enterprise GIS data from SDE1 and all other ArcSDE instances
-DataCatalog
-DataMiner

ArcMap is still functional, but you will have to work with local data.
We will send an update when service has been restored.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

OTIS/GIS Section.

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Aparna.Bokey@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.