gis-l: ***SDE services down***

Bokey, Aparna Aparna.Bokey at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Jun 11 10:33:03 EDT 2008

GIS users,
SDE resources are down which has affected DataMiner and DataCatalog.  We're
working on the problem and hope to have services restored soon.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
OTIS/GIS Section

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Aparna.Bokey@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.