gis-l: ArcCatalog / ArcMap slowdown

Watson, Jonathan Jonathan.Watson at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Jun 11 09:55:09 EDT 2008

GIS Users,

We have had several reports of ArcMap / ArcCatalog opening slowly or not at
all.  We have identified a possible problem and are working with the sytems
group to get it resolved.

In the meantime, please be patient as ArcMap / ArcCatalog can take several
minutes to open.

Jonathan Watson

Data Processing Manager/GIS
FDEP/OTIS/GIS
2600 Blair Stone Rd, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400
Voice: 850-245-8296, SC 205-8296
Fax: 850-245-8263, SC 205-8263
Email: Jonathan.Watson at dep.state.fl.us

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Jonathan.Watson@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.