gis-l: ArcSDE services

Hancock, Eric Eric.Hancock at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Jun 30 14:03:50 EDT 2008

GIS Users,

We're currently experiencing problems with SDE1. We are in the process of
restarting this service, so you may need to reconnect if you get
disconnected.

Also, users of Mapdirect and other ArcIMS services maybe effected. We will
send out another GIS-L when things are back up and running smoothly.

Eric Hancock

OTIS/GIS

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Eric.Hancock@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.