gis-l: ArcSDE services

Hancock, Eric Eric.Hancock at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Jun 30 14:16:09 EDT 2008

GIS Users,

All services have been restored now.

Eric Hancock

OTIS/GIS

From: gis-l-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us
[mailto:gis-l-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us] On Behalf Of Hancock, Eric
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 2:04 PM
To: gis-l at lists.dep.state.fl.us
Subject: gis-l: ArcSDE services

GIS Users,

We're currently experiencing problems with SDE1. We are in the process of
restarting this service, so you may need to reconnect if you get
disconnected.

Also, users of Mapdirect and other ArcIMS services maybe effected. We will
send out another GIS-L when things are back up and running smoothly.

Eric Hancock

OTIS/GIS

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a
customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously
assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you.
Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received.
Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey
<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Eric.Hancock@dep.state.fl.us> .
Thank you in advance for completing the survey.