gis-l: AV assistance requested

Goggin, Susan Susan.Goggin at dep.state.fl.us
Mon May 12 09:47:35 EDT 2008

Hello, our section at DEP, the Florida Coastal Management Program
<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/cmp/grants/index.htm> , will award funds to the
Dept. of State, Bureau of Archaeological Research (BAR) in 2008-09 to conduct
investigations on early Spanish landings in Florida.  BAR staff have a good
digital copy of an old nautical chart that they would like to be rectified
and converted to an Image Data Source layer than can then be read with
ArcView 3.3.  It is in reasonable shape with good lat/long numbers so it
should be straightforward.  BAR staff do not have ArcGIS so do not have the
extended capability to convert it; they're looking for someone in GIS for
some assistance.  I'm writing to ask if anyone in SHRUG may be able to assist
the BAR with this task - if you are interested, please write or call me at
(850) 245-2183.  Thanks so much!

Susan E. Goggin, A.I.C.P.

Environmental Administrator

Department of Environmental Protection

Florida Coastal Management Program

3900 Commonwealth Blvd., MS 47

Tallahassee, FL  32399-3000

(850) 245-2183

More than 3,000 retail pharmacies in Florida are now a part of the Florida
Discount Drug Card program.  See www.FloridaDiscountDrugCard.com
<http://www.floridadiscountdrugcard.com/>  for more info or call toll-free,
1-866-341-8894.

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Susan.Goggin@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.