gis-l: AV assistance requested - Thank you!

Goggin, Susan Susan.Goggin at dep.state.fl.us
Thu May 15 14:04:43 EDT 2008

Hello, all:  Thank you for the many responses to Bureau of Archaeological
Resources' request for GIS assistance!  On the advice and instruction of
several people, the project managers resolved the GIS issue and were able to
geo-reference the map for their use.  They thank everyone for their offer of
assistance!

susan

  _____