gis-l: Imagery Unavailability

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Oct 20 08:43:45 EDT 2008

GIS Users,

The server where our imagery resides is currently down. We expect this to be
rectified fairly soon, and we will be sure to inform you when services are
once again available. Thank you for your patience.

OTIS/GIS

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Alex.Manduley@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.