gis-l: Flight dates for Aerials?

Ammon, Pamela Pamela.Ammon at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Oct 16 11:30:05 EDT 2008

Where do I locate the flight dates for the aerials available through GIS? I
know they are available, I just can't remember where to locate them.

Thanks

Pamela

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Pamela.Ammon@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.