gis-l: Temporary Workaround for Expired Data Sources

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Feb 26 07:55:35 EST 2009

GIS Users,

This is a reminder that the network alias mentioned in the email below is a
temporary fix. It is very important that data sources be repaired during this
window of opportunity in order to maintain your map documents (.mxds)
current. We have posted documentation detailing how to go about restoring
broken data sources on the OTIS-GIS Announcements <http://depnet/gis/log.htm>
page.

OTIS/GIS