gis-l: Production Server Issues

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Aug 19 07:59:14 EDT 2010

GIS Users,

Our production server is having problems this morning which are affecting Map Direct. We are rebooting the machine which will also bring down the license manager (and your open instances of ArcMap) for a few minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

OTIS/GIS

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Alex.Manduley@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.