gis-l: RE: SDE main instance down

North, Joe Joe.North at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Nov 3 10:32:58 EDT 2011

The database instance which supports our SDE main library connections needed to be recovered again this morning, it should be up and working now.  The source of this error has been isolated and should not cause additional disconnection.

Thanks again for your patience.

OTIS/GIS

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link. DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Joe.North@dep.state.fl.us>.