gis-l: Florida National Hydrography Dataset Fall/Winter Newsletter

Abbey, Edwin Edwin.Abbey at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Dec 31 12:05:31 EST 2013

Season's Greetings everyone,

It's been a busy year for the Florida NHD team here in Tallahassee.  Attached is our new newsletter, "Charted Waters".  Inside you'll find what we've been up to and what's in store for tomorrow.  There's even an NHD word search!

Happy New Year,

The Florida  NHD Stewardship Team
Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the Department by clicking on this link. DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Edwin.Abbey@dep.state.fl.us>.