gis-l: FRIDAY'S SPRING GIS Division Coordinators' Meeting

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Apr 3 23:35:22 EDT 2014

We are looking forward to our Spring Meeting this Friday in the Douglas Building at 1pm. This meeting is for Division GIS Coordinators and other interested GIS staff who wish to attend.

Join us in conference rooms A and B to see demos, hear our guest speaker Chris Friel from ESRI and participate in the live Q and A session. More details are in the attached meeting flier.

We really hope to see you in the Douglas Building, but for those GIS staff outside Tallahassee, please use the conference call number and GOTO Webinar invitation below.  You only need to register if you are NOT going to be at the Douglas Building.

Dial in #: 1-888-670-3525     Participant Code: 4075216474

Thank you.  Kim

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Program Coordinator
Office Of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, M.S. 6520 Tallahassee FL 32399-2400

phone: (850) 245-8296
internal phone: (58296)
e-mail: kimberly.d.jackson at dep.state.fl.us

SPRING GIS Division Coordinators' Meeting

Join us for a Webinar on April 4

Spring 2014 FDEP GIS Division Coordinators Meeting

Title:

SPRING GIS Division Coordinators' Meeting

Friday, April 4, 2014

Time:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/439342682

[http://www2.gotomeeting.com/g2w/images/439342682/139823446625279103/embed.jpg]