gis-l: Interactive Map Gallery

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Sep 25 09:23:13 EDT 2014

Good morning!

OTIS is excited to announce that the ArcGIS Online Map Gallery can now be accessed from the FDEP Internet Home Page<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/>. This INTERACTIVE MAPS link will take you to our Gallery homepage where you will find a wide variety of programmatic data and Story Map presentations.  A gray HELP VIDEO button is on the Gallery homepage to provide a short video overview of the interactive map functionality.  Additional interactive maps are in production, so check regularly to view new content. If you would like to learn more about the ArcGIS Online platform or add your program data or a Story Map to the Gallery, contact me<mailto:kimberly.d.jackson at dep.state.fl.us>.

For any technical issues with the map gallery or if you are requesting changes to existing AGO projects, please submit a HELP DESK<https://servicedesk.dep.state.fl.us/CherwellPortal/SelfService#0> ticket.  It will be routed to the GIS team.  Have fun exploring the Gallery and please share the link with your stakeholders!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CFD8A2.5112EC90]

[cid:image004.png at 01CFD8A1.6C5BE610]

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Program Coordinator
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

phone: (850) 245-8296
internal phone: (58296)