gis-l: Planned GIS service interruption Thursday

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Oct 25 15:52:09 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

At our request, AST will be taking down our server on Thursday morning October 27th for less than 30 minutes.  The timing is dependent on the identification of an error, but we believe the interruption should occur around 9:00 am.  A follow up GIS_L will be sent out when the services are restored.  We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please address any questions or follow up to me.

Thank you. Kimberly

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

Open Data Portal<geodata.dep.state.fl.us>
FDEP Interactive Map Gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/>

phone: (850) 245-8296
internal phone: (58296)
e-mail: kimberly.d.jackson at dep.state.fl.us