gis-l: ArcPAD

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Apr 17 10:46:32 EDT 2017

Good morning,

This note is for any of our DEP staff using ArcPad 10.2.4 or earlier versions. Currently, we have 10 licenses as part of our current Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) with ESRI.  We are hoping to migrate staff off ArcPad and on to an alternate mobile field solution before July 1, 2018, so we can drop ArcPad from the next ELA.  From ESRI -  "ArcPad is in a mature state and there will probably be no further releases for ArcPad" after 10.2.4.

If you are an ArcPad user (from the ELA or using a stand alone copy), please reply to this e-mail.  We will set up a meeting to investigate your program needs and suggest alternatives, if appropriate.

Thank you. Kimberly

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

Open Data Portal<geodata.dep.state.fl.us>
FDEP Interactive Map Gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/>

phone: (850) 245-8296
internal phone: (58296)
e-mail: kimberly.d.jackson at dep.state.fl.us