gis-l: GIS conference opportunity, update

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Feb 1 10:20:15 EST 2017

Good morning,

In the past, ESRI has sponsored a Southeast Regional User's Group (SERUG) Conference, that was held at rotating sites in the southeastern states.  As part of DEP's enterprise license agreement (ELA) , we were given 10 complimentary registrations.

This year, they have rebranded the SERUG meeting to the public sector meeting<http://www.esri.com/events/public-sector>. I spoke to our ESRI rep. yesterday and our complimentary registrations are no longer valid.  If you choose to attend this event, your program area will be responsible for the $199.00 registration cost as well as travel expenses.

If the SERUG conference is not part of your currently approved training plan, please fill out the following request<https://floridadep.sharepoint.com/otis/gis/_layouts/15/DocIdRedir.aspx?ID=NPVFY6KNS3ZM-628-158> prior to registering. Shout with questions.

Thank you. Kimberly

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

Open Data Portal<geodata.dep.state.fl.us>
FDEP Interactive Map Gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/>

phone: (850) 245-8296
internal phone: (58296)
e-mail: kimberly.d.jackson at dep.state.fl.us