gis-l: GIS Winter Update

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Feb 7 10:49:41 EST 2017

Good morning,

In the past, we have held an in-person winter and a summer GIS Coordinators' Meeting. To improve communications with our entire GIS Community, look for Winter and Summer Updates via e-mail. The Winter 2017 Update is attached.

GIS Coordinators will be meeting in-person with OTIS, as needed. The first Coordinators' Meeting will be in late February to discuss GIS requests for 2017-18 training plans.

Thank you. Kimberly

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

Open Data Portal<geodata.dep.state.fl.us>
FDEP Interactive Map Gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/>

phone: (850) 245-8296
internal phone: (58296)
e-mail: kimberly.d.jackson at dep.state.fl.us