gis-l: EOC GIS Briefing Notes 10 September 2017

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Sun Sep 10 12:18:25 EDT 2017

Today's discussion focused on imagery acquisition post storm.
The REST endpoints for  imagery will be shared  and hosted by the contractors and available via DEP's enterprise GIS ASAP. I will follow up with additional details as they become available. If you have a particular need for imagery, please contact Jason Ray, at FDEM, CC'd here, and please CC me on that request as well.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D32A2E.E5F335A0]

Continue to visit FloridaDisaster.org and check out the Situational Awareness resources.
Thank you. Kimberly[cid:image002.jpg at 01D32A2E.E5F335A0]

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
850.245.8296  (X- 58296)