gis-l: Post Irma Imagery in GIS

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Sep 19 12:18:40 EDT 2017

Hi All,

DEP has a public web based GIS application called Map Direct.  Here you can find the imagery available<https://ca.dep.state.fl.us/mapdirect/?focus=storms> from NOAA post-Irma and you can add in  layers from other open data portals. This map will be kept up to date as more imagery becomes available. Details on that can be found at Floridadisaster.org thanks to the awesome work of our GIS cohorts at DEM!

Many of you have your own systems, but I wanted to share this in case local governments or stakeholders wanted quick access to these resource.  Feel free to share the link.  We recommend you use a web browser other than IE, but no long ins are required.

We've also posted the imagery slider map by ESRI, on our map gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/index.html>.

Take care everyone!  Kimberly
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D33141.6C8495A0]

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Manager
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

Open Data Portal<geodata.dep.state.fl.us>; FDEP Interactive Map Gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/>

phone: (850) 245-8296