gis-l: Emergency Operation Center - GIS update Friday 9/15/17

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Sep 15 12:38:07 EDT 2017

Good afternoon,

  1.  Please check out the attached document for links to many of the resources we referenced this past week. E-mail me with any questions.

  2.  Please keep checking on Map Direct<https://ca.dep.state.fl.us/mapdirect/?focus=standard&topics=*storms_cdn_ngs_noaa_gov_20170913a_rgb,*storms_cdn_ngs_noaa_gov_20170913b_rgb> for the most recent imagery collected post-Irma.

  3.  Jorge Lagos and Angela Bozeman in WRM are coordinating sources of geospatial data representing flooding and inundation.  Contact them for more details.

  4.  Austin Hofmeister is in ESF10 and is coordinating the Debris response.

  5.  AGAIN, if you have any areas that need imagery resources for storm response, please contact me ASAP.  Here are the areas currently being flown:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D32E1F.7844E040]

  1.  Here's a Story Map<http://bit.ly/2wfPsGa> for a more detailed look at CAP imagery resources.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D32E1F.7844E040]

Thanks! Kimberly