gis-l: ArcGIS License Manager and ArcGIS Development Server Upgrade

Nguyen, Kevin Kevin.Nguyen at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Jul 30 09:36:29 EDT 2018

On Thursday, August 2nd at 6PM Eastern Time OTIS-GIS will be upgrading the ArcGIS License Manager to the latest version, ArcGIS License Manager 2018. We will also be upgrading our ArcGIS development server to the latest version, ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1. During this time all existing ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro connections that are checking out concurrent licenses will be closed. Please save and close all ArcGIS Desktop and ArcGIS Pro sessions by 6PM Eastern on Thursday, August 2nd.

If you have any questions, please email GIS.Librarian at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:GIS.Librarian at dep.state.fl.us>.

Thank you,

OTIS/GIS