[Pharmwaste] Test - Attention Laurie Tenace

Wallace, Leslie Leslie.Wallace@dep.state.fl.us
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:13:25 -0400

Okay Laurie,
	below is a cut and paste of the same message that was saved as a word
document prior to posting:
Laurie,
	I subscribed myself to the list so we can check this out. At first
glance it looks like some document formatting text (which should be =
hidden if
the list server could interpret it) that the list serve cannot interpret =
so
it prints it as plain text. Thats just a stab in the dark for now =
though.
Were any of these posts by chance cut and paste from say a word document =
or
other text editor?

every where we go
people want to know
who we are
so we tell them

Lets see what this looks like once it comes through the wash.

=09
Leslie