[Pharmwaste] FW: FW: USP Question on today's call - can folks please clarify the question on blister packs?

Stevan Gressitt gressitt at uninets.net
Sun Feb 5 17:09:00 EST 2006

For those interested in the issue of re-dispensing.It has taken me a while,
but I think this means there is a new complication. It would appear that
repackaging medicine through blister pack technology is not acceptable
except for one, the first and initial, pass to the first customer.

It is not clear to me how any recycling can then be done, unless original
packaging is used.

Stevan Gressitt, M.D.

207-441-0291

  _____