[Pharmwaste] FW: [mercury_policy] FDA Regulation of Mercury Use in Skin Lightening Creams and Cosmetic Products

Gilliam, Allen GILLIAM at adeq.state.ar.us
Thu Mar 9 16:08:28 EST 2006

at the risk of "illegally"(?) cross posting to these 3 listserves which
many of you are already on (and causing duplicative reading for you),
please find the below from what Terri from NEWMOA recently posted on the
mercury listserve.

some very interesting news on where else mercury is coming from.  this
further explains why many of our cities cannot meet their effluent
limitations.  guess we have to camp out on the manufacturers' doorsteps?

allen gilliam
adeq state pretreatment type guy