[Pharmwaste] WEF brochures: Drug-Free Drains (Brochure): You Can Help Protect Our Waters from Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products

DeBiasi,Deborah dldebiasi at deq.virginia.gov
Wed Oct 8 09:40:37 EDT 2008

The Water Environment Federation (WEF) just came out with this:
"Drug-Free Drains (Brochure): You Can Help Protect Our Waters from
Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products", and a bill stuffer size
that can be ordered.  Communicating with the public about its role in
today's water quality issues is the focus of the Water Environment
Federation's line of brochures and bill stuffers. Developed by WEF
members who understand the issues in today's water marketplace, these
inexpensive items make useful mailers, bill inserts, and handouts for
meetings, exhibits, plant tours, and school programs. For a
complimentary sample of any brochure or bill stuffer, call
1-800-666-0206 or email csc at wef.org.

http://www.e-wef.org/timssnet/products/tnt_products.cfm?primary_id=HS180
2&Action=LONG&subsystem=ORD
http://www.e-wef.org/timssnet/products/tnt_products.cfm?primary_id=HP190
4&Action=LONG&subsystem=ORD

Deborah L. DeBiasi
Email:   dldebiasi at deq.virginia.gov
WEB site address:  www.deq.virginia.gov
Office of Water Permit Programs
Industrial Pretreatment/Toxics Management Program
PPCPs, EDCs, and Microconstituents
Mail:          P.O. Box 1105, Richmond, VA  23218 (NEW!)
Location:  629 E. Main Street, Richmond, VA  23219
PH:         804-698-4028
FAX:      804-698-4032