[Pharmwaste] Donation of unused medications

Gainer, Kate (Puetz) kgainer at iarx.org
Thu Nov 19 17:12:50 EST 2009

In Iowa, there is a repository program that accepts medications of this
nature.  The information for the repository (which is administered by
the Iowa Prescription Drug Corporation) is www.iowapdc.org
<http://www.iowapdc.org/>

I'm not sure if they'd be able to accept from an out of state provider,
but you may be interested in their program.

Kate Gainer, PharmD

Vice President, Professional Affairs

Iowa Pharmacy Association

515.270.0713