[Pharmwaste] Donation of unused medications

Howard Anderson ndboph at btinet.net
Thu Nov 19 17:28:29 EST 2009

Please go to http://www.nodakpharmacy.com/PDRP-index.asp to find out about
the North Dakota program.

Sincerely,

Howard

Howard C. Anderson, Jr.,R.Ph.

Executive Director

North Dakota Board of Pharmacy

1906 E. Broadway Ave.

P.O. Box 1354

Bismarck, ND  58502-1354

Phone (701) 328-9535

Fax (701) 328-9536

Web site www.nodakpharmacy.com

  _____

From: pharmwaste-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us
[mailto:pharmwaste-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us] On Behalf Of Gainer, Kate
(Puetz)
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2009 4:13 PM
To: Jaramillo, Jeanie; pharmwaste at lists.dep.state.fl.us
Cc: Skaggs, Nathan
Subject: RE: [Pharmwaste] Donation of unused medications

In Iowa, there is a repository program that accepts medications of this
nature.  The information for the repository (which is administered by the
Iowa Prescription Drug Corporation) is www.iowapdc.org
<http://www.iowapdc.org/>

I'm not sure if they'd be able to accept from an out of state provider, but
you may be interested in their program.

Kate Gainer, PharmD

Vice President, Professional Affairs

Iowa Pharmacy Association