[Pharmwaste] Donation of unused medications

DeBiasi,Deborah Deborah.DeBiasi at deq.virginia.gov
Thu Nov 19 17:22:19 EST 2009

Jeanie,

Every state is different, so you'll need to check your pharmacy
regulations, or contact your Board of Pharmacy.   The pharmaceutical
packaging has to be the original sealed container or in sealed unit dose
packaging to be eligible.  Here is our language:
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+54.1-3411.1

Deborah L. DeBiasi
Email:   Deborah.DeBiasi at deq.virginia.gov (NEW!)
PH:         804-698-4028