[Pharmwaste] Silver Spoons and Hand Sanitizer

Sue Dayton sdayton at swcp.com
Fri Oct 2 10:06:11 EDT 2009

Now THAT's a novel idea....using copper and silver instead of triclosan?

Sue Dayton
Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League
North Carolina Healthy Communities Program
PO BOX 44
Saxapahaw, NC 27340
(336) 525-2003
sdayton at swcp.com

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
-  Martin Luther King Jr.