[Pharmwaste] Silver Spoons and Hand Sanitizer

Gressitt, Stevan Stevan.Gressitt at maine.gov
Fri Oct 2 18:09:44 EDT 2009

Perhaps due to unexpected exposure during field trials and experiments
in the parking lot. There is a new train of thought. We discovered some
nice Greek Islands separated from population by really blue water. With
telecommuting we could run an experiment and see if without doorknobs we
would not catch the dreaded disease. And no need for any toxic
chemicals. Very Green. Now to arrange funding....

Stevan Gressitt, M.D., Medical Director
Office of Adult Mental Health Services
Department of Health and Human Services
Marquardt Building, 2nd Floor
11 State House Station
32 Blossom Lane
Augusta, ME  04333-0011
Ph: (207)287-4273
Fax: (207)287-1022
Cell Phone: (207) 441-0291
E-Mail : stevan.gressitt at maine.gov
http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/mh/

is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me by reply
e-mail or telephone and destroy all copies of this message.