[Pharmwaste] RE: hand sanitizer

TBadrick at aol.com TBadrick at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 19:05:20 EDT 2009

Cool we need more chloroform ;-)  Many years ago I managed a recycling
program for the charming solvent and learned all about how unpleasant
chlorinated (and fluorinated) solvents were.  Right after that I  worked for an
electronics company (safety officer) where staff would tell  me how the freon
based vapor degreasers were great for acne treatment  on their faces.  Don't
forget chloroforms highly proven ability to damage  livers including
enhancing the deleterious effects on alcohol on the  liver.

I've heard widespread dermatitis to more hand sanitizing products than
alcohol based and surprise, those companies also sell lotions.

we could probably pay for a national drug take back program by investing in
 those products as a group ;-)

Tom Badrick
who wants bonus points for using deleterious correctly

In a message dated 9/29/2009 3:52:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,