[Pharmwaste] Washington State update and Report on Secure MedicineReturn

Gressitt, Stevan Stevan.Gressitt at maine.gov
Thu Apr 15 14:40:54 EDT 2010

Thanks for this.

Stevan Gressitt, M.D., Medical Director
Office of Adult Mental Health Services
Department of Health and Human Services
Marquardt Building, 2nd Floor
11 State House Station
32 Blossom Lane
Augusta, ME  04333-0011
Ph: (207)287-4273
Fax: (207)287-1022
Cell Phone: (207) 441-0291
E-Mail : stevan.gressitt at maine.gov
http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/mh/

is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, copy,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this is strictly prohibited.  Please contact me by reply
e-mail or telephone and destroy all copies of this message.