[Pharmwaste] Unwanted med collection event--Boy Scout Eagle project

VeoraLittle at aol.com VeoraLittle at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 12:37:12 EDT 2010

Operation Medicine Cabinet is a Pharmaceutical Take-Back  program that has
been developed in Florida to make it easy for all citizens to  return
unwanted medications including controlled substances.

As mentioned, key to disposing of all medications including controlled
substances is Law Enforcement.

The lead agent in our program is Law Enforcement here in Collier County
Florida. We work hand in hand with the Collier County Sheriff's Office, Naples
 and Marco Island Police Departments.

 I have contacted Steve and we will hopefully be assisting the Boy  Scouts
in making it happen.

PS, There will be a national Pharmaceutical Take Back Day on November 13,
2010.

Susan, nice to talk to you this morning. I will send more information later
 today. If anyone else is interested in this program for your community,
send a  note.  fondly, veora

_Veora Little, CRNA_ (aol://1722:buzzline/)
239-649-6042 or cell  239-450-2883

_www.drugfreecollier.org_ (http://www.drugfreecollier.org)
_veoralittle at aol.com_ (mailto:veoralittle at aol.com) , volunteer
coordinator, OMC

In a message dated 4/19/2010 10:47:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,