[Pharmwaste] Is a national medicine collection day being plannedfor 9/25/...

VeoraLittle at aol.com VeoraLittle at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 14:19:24 EDT 2010

As below, Here in Collier County, Florida, "Operation Medicine Cabinet".
will also collaborate with American Medicine Chest Challenge on November 13,
2010.
We would also be happy to send out any information to those who need a
simple, reproducible model to follow.  We work hand in hand with law
enforcement.

This date and program has been in the works for several months as a
nationally coordinated effort. We have been doing take back programs here  in
Collier County and throughout the State and Nation for several years.

Veora  M Little, CRNA,
Operation Medicine Cabinet, Volunteer Coordinator,
h  239-649-6042 c 239-450-2883
_veoralittle at aol.com_ (mailto:veoralittle at aol.com )

 _www.drugfreecollier.org_ (http://www.drugfreecollier.org)

In a message dated 7/22/2010 10:44:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,