[Pharmwaste] Is a national medicine collection day being plannedfor 9/25/...

Volkman, Jennifer (MPCA) Jennifer.Volkman at state.mn.us
Thu Jul 22 14:32:56 EDT 2010

It would have been really, really, really nice if DEA would have talked to anyone working with these programs and worked with the November 13 date.  Sept leaves very little time for planning. I think it was irresponsible on their part, especially given that some of their local offices were blindsided by it and were already working with partners on the 13th date.  Oh well, I had nothing else to do for the next 2 months.  Good for all of you that can stick with the November date!