FW: [Pharmwaste] Prescription Drug Disposal in OK

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Feb 14 08:31:31 EST 2011

Does anyone have any research on this disposal method for pharmaceuticals? I would encourage anyone with real data about incorporating drugs into concrete to pass this information along.

Thanks,
Laurie

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard, Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Laurie.Tenace@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.