[Pharmwaste] Prescription Drug Disposal in OK

Pamela Ortner portner at angelahospice.net
Mon Feb 14 11:01:47 EST 2011

One would have to look at the half life of these drugs to see how long they would remain active, once crushed and mixed with concrete. Does anyone know of a study done with this method?

Pamela Ortner, MS, RN, CHPN, COHN-S
Quality Outcomes/Education Coordinator
Angela Hospice
14100 Newburgh Rd. Livonia, MI 48154
Livonia, Michigan 48154
(734) 953-6040

"Willing is not enough, we must act.  Knowing is not enough, we must do."
                                                                                                     Goethe