[Pharmwaste] Disposal of Medicine in Antique Bottles

Catherine Zimmer zenllc at usfamily.net
Mon Oct 10 20:54:24 EDT 2011

Hi Amy and all,
I would suggest inquiring to the university’s environmental health and safety office to identify and/or suggest proper management for disposal of the materials in the bottles.  However, if possible, I would suggest trying to save the empty bottles themselves for their historic value.

Very truly yours,
Catherine Zimmer, MS, BSMT
Industry Leader, Environment of Care
PSC Healthcare Services