[Pharmwaste] EPA's Contraband and pharmaceuticals disposal recommendations

Volkman, Jennifer (MPCA) jennifer.volkman at state.mn.us
Wed Dec 12 19:21:03 EST 2012

Apologies if this already made the list serve, but I don't remember seeing it... It appears to have gone out to AQ types, rather than HW or SW people. I got it the day after I propelled myself backwards down an entire flight of stairs (I never even hit my head!), so maybe that is why I didn't post it. Or maybe I did, or maybe someone else did. But it is important enough that I wanted to make sure...

JV