[Pharmwaste] Commentary

chris angel info at greatlakescleanwater.org
Wed Dec 12 21:27:55 EST 2012

My Comments for what they are worth.

Building actual  bridges could be considered easy compared to building bridges between people of differing opinion(s).

That is what is required though in regards to working out solutions to help address the issue of proper collection and disposal of unused/unwanted drugs.

While it may be hard at times, I believe the outcome will be better with long-lasting impact when compared to an adversarial approach.

If we  spent a bit more time building bridges on this issue between the Pharmaceutical Industry, Government, NGO's and consumers and  we'd all benefit.

Chris Angel, President
Volunteer Board of Dir.
Great Lakes Clean Water Organization
Yellow Jug Old Drugs program