[Pharmwaste] Front Sight Special Blog: Psych Drugs, Not Guns, Doing the Killing

Gilliam, Allen GILLIAM at adeq.state.ar.us
Wed Dec 19 12:10:39 EST 2012

I've already apologized to the listserve as a whole and its manager for the post.  If I could take the article back, I would.  I truly didn't want to make this a case emphasizing gun control or lack thereof.  My sincerest apologies if I offended anyone.

Suffice it to say I've been castigated enough to be more selective in what I post to this listserve in the future....

Allen Gilliam
ADEQ State Pretreatment Coordinator
501.682.0625