[Pharmwaste] Drug Buster

Volkman, Jennifer (MPCA) jennifer.volkman at state.mn.us
Mon Mar 19 18:35:37 EDT 2012

Why do I never think of these things first and get rich quick! Their half gallon jug is $24 and you put it right in the trash when full :) I'd fill that jug half full of 5 cents worth of vinegar and be ready to sell. My organic, extra virgin, crystalline clear, white vinegar should dissolve those tablets and I will only charge you $5 ($10 for shipping and handling). I suppose I'd have to add "caution" to my label though. There is a product comparison that includes Sharps Compliance, "Take Away", kitty litter and flushing.

I left a message with the Joint Commission because I am curious what their guidelines are for home medicine disposal, if they have any.