[Pharmwaste] Following up on Trash Disposal study discussion

Nancy Busen NBusen at bentonvillear.com
Fri May 18 16:19:42 EDT 2012

I wonder what effect removing multiple ads for pharmaceuticals would have on the issue..... Seems to me we are attacking the tail of the dragon instead of the head. I'm betting it would reduce the amount of discarded prescriptions by half.

 Nancy Busen
City of Bentonville, Wastewater
Lab/Pretreatment supervisor
1901 N.E. "A" Street
Bentonville, AR 72712
479-271-3160
FAX: 479-271-3163
nbusen at bentonvillear.com

Forget that this task of planet saving is not possible in the time required. Don't be put off by people who know what is not possible. Do what needs to be done and check to see if it was impossible only after you are done.  ....Paul Hawkins