[Pharmwaste] DEA Take Back Results

Stevan Gressitt gressitt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 18:42:21 EDT 2012

I refused to count ltcf returns at Belfast Maine as a result of a clear
lack of any C IV in their own inventory list.
Ed, I passed my list to Jeannie, I am working on how we better synchronize
counts. Without numbers, no one can  make reasonable decisions about the
whole drug disposal issue. Just my singular opinion.

--
Stevan Gressitt, M.D., D.F.A.P.A.
Faculty Associate, University of Maine Center on Aging
gressitt at gmail.com
Cell: 207-441-0291
www.benzos.une.edu
www.safemeddisposal.com