[Pharmwaste] New EPA study finds more drugs in water than we knew

Chris Angel info at greatlakescleanwater.org
Wed Dec 11 20:08:50 EST 2013

Full report to be out in January

See link below

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/115883/drugs-drinking-water-new-epa-study-finds-more-we-knew

This new study adds to the body of evidence that drugs are being found in our drinking water. While it is assumed that some amount of drugs in water may be a a result of excretion it can also be assumed that there are number of people that continue to dispose of drugs by flushing.

We can and should be doing more to educate people about the importance or proper disposal of unused/unwanted drugs

Chris Angel,President
Volunteer Board Of Directors
Great Lakes Clean Water Organization
www.greatlakescleanwater.org