[Pharmwaste] Draft Comments to DEA

Ed Gottlieb egottlieb at cityofithaca.org
Fri Feb 1 15:09:54 EST 2013

Hi All,

Attached are draft comments on the new DEA rules.  This document also just went to the Coalition for Safe Medication Disposal, that I chair, and our local law enforcement partners.  This means, at least for now, the attached comments are my opinions only.

I'd be happy to get your suggestions for improvements.  This could be edits to these comments as well as additional topics you think we may want to add.  Thanks!

Feel free to utilize what you want from this in your own comments to the DEA.

Ed Gottlieb
Chair, Coalition for Safe Medication Disposal
Industrial Pretreatment Coordinator
Ithaca Area Wastewater Treatment Facility
525 3rd Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 273-8381
fax: (607) 273-8433